- High resolution, full sized digital image files (digital negatives) are always included in every wedding or engagement session package. You can have prints made wherever and whenever you want.
- I do edit all images that you receive.
- There is no watermark on any photos.
- All quoted wedding photography rates always include the following minimum:
Shooting time - as agreed.
Image editing (color correcting, retouching, professional detailed editing of all images).
High resolution digital files of professionally and artistically edited images.
Private, password protected online viewing gallery.
- Wedding packages can be modified to fit your needs better.
- There is no tax on my services.
- There are no travel fees for weddings anywhere in the contiguous United States (in any of the lower 48 states)
- There are no other charges / fees over the rates you are quoted.
- I travel regularly to shoot weddings nationwide and I do it only because I love to shoot weddings in different places. The more unique venue or wedding location the better. I don't mind traveling to remote places for wedding shoots.
- For all weddings whenever air travel is necessary I always arrive at the wedding location area one or often two days before the actual wedding day (to avoid potential airline delays and scout the wedding location if possible)
- While photographing a wedding I focus on capturing the authentic beautiful moments that will move you 50 years after the wedding but I do take the traditional, posed family and wedding party photos as well - whenever they are requested. And of course I do direct all the posed photos including bride and groom non-traditional photo shoots that are more like a mixture of an artistic fashion shoot and a fun, dynamic engagement session than a traditional wedding photography. I am also flexible, easy to work with, open to your suggestions as well.
- Albums are available. They are made by Couture Book (a lot of different artsy, sophisticated designs).
- Album design and shipping is always included in price.
- You can preview the album pages / layout and approve it / make changes before it goes to printing.
- In my work I use exclusively Canon professional DSLRs and L-series lenses.
- I am insured.
- To book my services and reserve a date I require both a signed contract and 50% deposit / reservation retainer. The balance remainder can be paid as late as the wedding day. At the time of booking I mainly need basic info: wedding date, location (city, state, venue), number of hours of coverage. I do ask for the detailed photography schedule, special requests, etc. 1-2 weeks before the wedding day.
- Because of frequent multiple inquiries about the same date from different couples to be fair to everybody I work with the one that books my services first. Please note that I shoot only a limited number of weddings each year.
- I am always happy to answer all your questions either by email (I try to respond ASAP unless I am shooting or traveling) , phone, Skype or in person whenever possible.